I already discussed half of Saturday's action in last evening's Dribble.. so check that out if there's something missing below.
Georgia picked up their biggest win in the Dennis Felton era by knocking off #19 Gonzaga. The game was played at a very high tempo.. which ended up being perfect for Georgia's athletes. Levi Stukes led all scorers with 25 and Sundiata Gaines also scored 21 as the 7-1 Bulldogs racked up 96 points. Gonzaga fell to 9-3 despite shooting 59% from the floor. The difference in the game was turnovers, as Georgia forced 21 turnovers while only giving it up 12 times. The only big wins under Dennis Felton have been in SEC play, as Georgia knocked off Kentucky in 04, and Bama last year, but this was probably the best one yet. Perhaps this will knock Gonzaga out of the Top 25.. but they have a chance to make a majro statement this week when they face the #9 Duke Blue Devils.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1