Northern Iowa continues to remain unbeaten in Valley play.
Taking a bit of a breather during the holiday weekend.. an unfortunate time considering all the college basketball action the past few days. Too many games too write about.. so instead I decided that I'll simply make a short comment about the state of the Top 25 teams in our Top 50 Power Ranking.
1.UCLA - Deserves #1 record based on peformance.. but do they have the best chance to win it all? Probably not.. 2. UNC - Haven't played a meaningful minute of basketball in two weeks since UK.. 3. Florida - Made Ohio State look like a JV team.. 4. Arizona - Enter Pac-10 play having won 9 straight and improving by the day.. 5. Wisconsin - If they voted today, Alando Tucker would be Player of the Year..
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1