I'll be honest, I'd never heard of Stephen Curry before this week. The son of former NBA star Dell Curry is a freshman for the Davidson Wildcats. He wasn't even considered the best player on his high school team, but the 6-0 guard came into today's game against Missouri averaging 23 points, 7 boards, and 4 assists per game. In a close loss to the Tigers in Columbia this afternoon, he finished with 16 and 6 assists. Curry's biggest problem is turnovers, as he's more of a combo scoring guard trying to play some point and doing too much with the ball. Still, the baby faced scorer has a great stroke, a knack for getting the ball in the hoop, and the potential to be a major force in the Southern Conference with a little more experience and physical maturity.
Will junior point guard Ramel Bradley be the new focal point of Kentucky fan criticism?
Barber & Beverley take Week One honors.
Want the new college basketball season summed up in one simple article? Adam Stanco's just the man for the job.
Tyler Hansbrough is the leading vote getter.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1