Overall Rank: #56
Conference Rank: #5 Pacific 10
Johnson, a 6-foot-5, 204-pound sophomore guard from Phoenix, Ariz., averaged 4.6 points, 1.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game in 33 games (13 starts) this season. He averaged 19.1 minutes per game.
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. - The Big 12 and Pac-10 Conferences have announced the dates and matchups for the 2009 Big 12 / Pac-10 Hardwood Series. The series will be in its third year after starting competition during the 2007-08 season.
The majority of the games are scheduled for December 3-6, with three taking place outside the four-day series window. The matchups are new for 2009, after two straight campaigns of the same home-and-away meetings. In 2010, the contests will be return games from this year and take place from December 2-5.
The Pac-10 season closed with the OREGON STATE Beavers claiming the postseason title in the College Basketball Invitational. It's the 19th postseason crown all-time for the Pac-10 (15 NCAA, 3 NIT, 1 CBI)... For the first time in Pac-10 history seven or more teams won 20 games, while it's also the first time nine or more teams finished the year with a record of .500 or better... With Oregon State's participation in the CBI, All Pac-10 teams have now participated in postseason play over the last two years...
TUCSON, Ariz.- University of Arizona men's basketball player Jordan Hill has decided to make himself eligible for the 2009 NBA Draft. Hill has signed with an agent and will not return to the program in 2009-10.
Whatever Happened to That Guy??..
Loren Woods (Arizona)
Up until this point, March couldn't have been any less mad. The lone exception is 12th seeded Arizona, who knocked off a pair of underwhelming opponents in Utah and Cleveland St. Now, they must face the Tournament's #1 seed, and everyone expects the favored Cardinals to prevail.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1