There were too many games to count on Saturday.. so how is it possible to review them all? By writing the quickest, most straight-forward thoughts on every player and game possible..
Before overtime, Marist-Siena was one of the best games of the year. Hopefully these two will meet in the MAAC finals.
I'm convinced that Drexel would have the chance to go farther than any other CAA team if they made the tournament.
VT's Zabian Dowdell dserves serious ACC Player of the Year consideration.
Who knew Andy Rautins (15 ppg in last 4 games) would be Syracuse's most consistently solid player in their 4-game winning streak?
Dan Nwaelele and Jason Smith win the weekly MWC honor.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1