Time: 7 p.m.
With their three most important big men all in foul trouble in the first half, #4 Duke could have been in some trouble at #16 Florida State on Thursday night. But Florida State was unable to take advantage of this offensively, and the Seminoles were unable to corral Andre Dawkins or Austin Rivers either. Dawkins was on fire in the first half as he knocked down five of seven three-pointers (18 points) on his way to a 22-point night and Rivers added 20 in Duke's 74-66 victory.
There's the perception that the trip to Tallahassee has been a nightmare for #4 Duke (23-4, 10-2) in recent years, but while it is a tough trip the Blue Devils hadn't lost there since 2006 before their 66-61 loss last January. On the line tonight is a share of first place (with North Carolina), a position few expected #16 Florida State (19-7, 10-2) to be in as they were struggling in November and December.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1