So many games, so little time. CollegeHoops.net helps you out by cutting to the core of each Tournament game. Click on team names for stats, results, and more. "Matchup" links include helpful injury news, betting tips and information.
Ahh...but there were lessons learned on the court as well.
It took until the final hours of Friday night before March Madness started living up to its moniker. #12 Wisconsin came back late to upend #5 Florida St in overtime, and #13 Cleveland State added further misery to the ACC by knocking off Wake Forest. The Vikings pretty much owned Wake Forest from the opening tip, and while Cedric Jackson doesn't make CHN's All-First Round team, he deserves to be mentioned.
Everyone gets so caught up in picking the perfect the team, that we sometimes forget that players win games. CollegeHoops.net predict the Most Outstanding Player and All-Tournament team.
Need help picking the Final Four? CHN writers give their National Champion & Final predictions and we try and come up with some semblance of a consensus.
Big East (28-4, 15-3)
Seed: #1 East
Raphielle Johnson is live at the Big East Tournament all week. Check back in throughout the week for his updates.
The Game: #6 Syracuse 127, #3 UCONN 117 (6 OT)
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1