Is there any better time of year than March? When else could millions of people sit on a couch all day long, and not feel the least bit guilty? When else could you carry on an in-depth conversation at a bar about UNC's press break or Kevin Love's outlet passes or Stephen Curry's ability to move without the ball with a total stranger... and feel like it's perfectly normal? When else could you field a phone call at 3 a.m. because a friend's team lost and they just need to vent?
Four #1 seeds have never made the Fi.. oh well, I guess we can throw out Bracket Tactic #17 from next year's batch. Unlike Xavier, Louisville, and Texas.. at least Davidson seemed up the challenge. The Wildcats didn't necessarily bring their A-game, but it seemed like C+ was enough to get it done on Sunday evening. The national media has had their full share of thoughts on this game, but here are a few other nuggets to chew on:
Thanks to our friends over at Icon Sports Media, we now have access to thousands of great college basketball photos to use on the site. Each day, along with our Picture of the Day, we'll be featuring a Cheerleader of the Day. We'll be mixing up the schools & cheerleader so check back daily!
Today's Bracket Tactic
Big 12 (31-3, 13-3)
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1