Yesterday CHN announced its 2008-09 All-Americans, but it's already time to look forward to next season. I've done my best to predict who will go pro or not and have come up with my early look at the 2009-10 All-America Teams. Disagree with these picks? Post your thoughts in the comments section.
Aaahh, mid-March, my favorite time of the year. ESPN has finally switched to covering college basketball full-time, and I’m sweating bullets over which 12-seed will get past the first round.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Atlantic Coast Conference
We’re finally here – the last weekend of the regular season. Some teams have led up to this by playing their way onto the bubble (Penn State, Oklahoma State), others have tried their best to burst their own bubble (Kentucky, Florida). But whatever the case, this weekend should be filled with some great basketball, as teams try to end the season on a positive note. Here’s some games to keep an eye on.
Joey Whelan's Stock Watch ranks college basketball’s top prospects every other week. The previous ranking is in parentheses.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1