Two of the nation's top 20 offenses get together in Columbia tonight (9 PM on ESPN) for a game that will go a long way in shaping the Big 12 North race. #21 Nebraska (3-1, 0-0 Big 12) visits #24 Missouri (4-0, 0-0) in hopes if getting back to their dominant ways in this series. Gary Pinkel's Tigers have won four of the last six in the series, including the last three meetings in Columbia by an average of 23 points per contest.
Overall Rank: #49
Conference Rank: #7 Big 12 Conference
After three weeks of the ACC the SEC takes center stage on Thursday night when #4 AP/5 Coaches Ole Miss (2-0) visits Columbia to take on South Carolina (2-1, 0-1 SEC) (7:30 PM on ESPN). Houston Nutt's Rebels haven't been tested thus far in blowouts of Memphis and Southeast Louisiana, two teams that had no answers from QB Jevan Snead and company. But that's a good thing for the Rebels, who had to deal with a flu bug that's run rampant through the locker room in recent weeks. Look for Ole Miss to be more than ready for this challenge.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1