Here's how the Big 12 teams stack up over the last five years according to conference wins. There are substantial gaps (at least 6 wins) between tiers. With the change in conference membership, and certain programs in flux, the next 5 years of Big 12 basketball could be much more fluid.
Is Frank Martin's Style a Turn-Off for Miami?
By Curtis Kitchen
No matter the circumstance, you're always supposed to be able to go home. But, what happens when you aren't wanted? That's the situation in which current Kansas State Head Coach Frank Martin finds himself these days.
Next up is the Southeast region, which contributed to the craziness of the NCAA Tournament beginning with Butler knocking off top-seed Pittsburgh in the third round. The question now is what's next for the entire region beginning with the Panthers, who welcome a solid recruiting class while also waiting to see what Ashton Gibbs' decision in regards to staying in the NBA Draft will be.
12:15 PM (4) Kentucky vs. (5) West Virginia (CBS)
By the time Thursday's schedule is finished millions of brackets will be ruined, which should come as no surprise given the regular season.
Southeast Region - Tucson
March 17 - 9:57 truTV
(1) Pittsburgh vs. (16) UNC Asheville/Arkansas-Little Rock
One game to keep an eye on tips off late in Greensboro with banged-up Virginia Tech taking on Georgia Tech in the final game of the day.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1