Big East (19-13, 9-9)
Big Wins: 2/2 at Villanova (87-73), 2/16 Georgetown (77-70), 3/8 Marquette (87-72)
Much to Joe Lunardi's chagrin.. everyone thinks they're a bracketologist this time of year. So we asked 7 CHN writers which bubble teams will end up in the field or out.
Thanks to our friends over at Icon Sports Media, we now have access to thousands of great college basketball photos to use on the site. Each day, along with our Picture of the Day, we'll be featuring a Cheerleader of the Day. We'll be mixing up the schools & cheerleader so check back daily!
The Big East is loaded in the early going, with five top-25 teams in the coaches’ poll. Not surprisingly it is also loaded with talent. He’s the crème de la crème in the early going.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - Behind a balanced team effort, The University of Massachusetts men's basketball team won a thrilling 107-100 up and down game over Syracuse on Wednesday evening. Falling behind by as many as 12 early in the second half, UMass rode the backs of Ricky Harris, Gary Forbes, and Dante Milligan to the upset victory. Harris finished with a career-high 25 points while Milligan tied a career-high with 17, and Forbes scored 23. The Minutemen improve to 5-1, while the Orange drop to 4-2.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1