So many games, so little time. CollegeHoops.net helps you out by cutting to the core of each Tournament game. Click on team names for stats, results, and more. "Matchup" links include helpful injury news, betting tips and information.
Need help picking the Final Four? CHN writers give their National Champion & Final predictions and we try and come up with some semblance of a consensus.
Last NCAA Appearance: 2008, National Championship loss to Kansas
IRVING, Texas – Regular season champion Memphis will be the No. 1 seed at the 2009 Conference USA Men's Basketball Championship, March 11-14 at FedExForum in Memphis, Tenn. The Tigers, ranked No. 3 in the country, enter the conference tournament as the No.1 seed for the fourth year in a row, owning a record of 28-3 and the nation’s longest winning streak at 22 games.
Each week (except for last, apologies..) I pose a Question of the Week for you the reader to chew on (masticate if you prefer) and digest..
This Week's Question: Would Memphis Be in the Top 10 if they Were in a Power Conference?
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1