First off, I'd like to apologize that yesterday's Dribble went in the wrong section of the site. It was linked from the front page, but those who go directly to the Daily Dribble homepage would not have found it.
Anyways, yesterday's schedule was rather thin so I'm not going to recap the action. Basically this is what you need to know about Monday night's results: UCONN showed that they're still mediocre, Vermont and Albany are the class of the America East, Wright State has suddenly won 8 of 9 games, Northern Iowa's odds of making the Tournament are very slim, Texas A&M is real good, Jaycee Carroll lit up NMSU for 44 points, Derek Raivio has reverted to last year's form.
The former Memphis star is playing well in Greece.. waiting for his shot to make the NBA.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1