Brandon Ewing - Wyoming
2 Game Averages: 25.5 points, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 52% FG, 61.5% 3P
Ewing has been one of the top performers in the Mountain West Conference all season long and this week was a prime example of what he can do. The 22 points on Saturday at San Diego State were nice, but the Cowboys came up short in that contest. Wednesday night though was a surprise upset of UNLV with the senior dropping 29 points on 8-16 shooting, including 5-8 from beyond the arc.
Any Luster To ESPN’s Bracket Buster?
My wife thinks I’m a College-Hoop-aholic. The evidence is somewhat convincing:
*On February 14th, she asked, “Do you have any idea what today is? I responded, “Yeah, it’s Wisconsin’s turn to host College GameDay.”
Each week I pose a Question of the Week for you the reader to chew on (masticate if you prefer) and digest..
This Week's Question: Which BracketBusters team will actually bust brackets in March?
Kenny Hasbrouck – Siena
2 Game Averages: 27 points, 3 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.5 steals, 58.8% FG, 46.2% 3P FG
2009 ESPNU BracketBusters Pairings
Non-BCS Player of the Week
Luke Nevill – Utah
2 Games: 23 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 2 bpg, 67% FG
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1