Odds On.. is a place for you to discuss the night's feature lines. Think some of the lines are misguided? Have upset picks to announce? Discuss tonight's lines below.
March 9th: Conference Finals Galore
In the seventh annual ESPNU BracketBusters, the strongest mid-major teams in the country do battle in thirteen televised games. This preview features the premier Saturday games that are televised on ESPN or ESPN2.
Northeastern @ Wright State, ESPN2
Each week I pose a Question of the Week for you the reader to chew on (masticate if you prefer) and digest..
This Week's Question: Which BracketBusters team will actually bust brackets in March?
Kenny Hasbrouck – Siena
2 Game Averages: 27 points, 3 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.5 steals, 58.8% FG, 46.2% 3P FG
2009 ESPNU BracketBusters Pairings
A full slate in the MAAC on tap tonight, with a showdown for first place being the marquee event. A week after Fairfield went to Albany and failed to take down the defending chanmps, 3-0 Rider gets their shot at the Times Union Center in a rematch of last year's MAAC Tournament final. Of course two of the main characters in that chapter are gone (Rider's Jason Thompson and Siena's Tay Fisher) but both teams stand to be a factor in the title chase until the end of the regular season.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1