Should be interesting to see who is #1 when the polls come out later today. My choice is UCLA. Though Florida is still probably the best team in the country and there's no shame in losing to Kansas.. UCLA should be #1 because they are undefeated. Pittsburgh and Ohio State are also undefeated.. but UCLA went to Maui and beat Kentucky and Georgia Tech. The Panthers and Buckeyes are a combined 13-0 by beating garbage on their home floor. I have no respect for teams until they leave their buildings to play top teams. The Buckeyes can earn respect with a big game against UNC next weekend, while Pitt still plays nobody for almost 3 more weeks.
Creighton is favored in the MVC Preseason Coaches & Media Poll.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1