Overall Rank: #120
The Pac-10 usually takes center stage on Thursday nights, and even with the league's struggles there is some intrigue. Washington State visits USC in a game they need to win in order to enhance their chances of getting to the NCAA Tournament. In Klay Thompson the Cougars have one of the early favorites to win Pac-10 Player of the Year, but with USC being one of the best defensive teams in the conference what Reggie Moore and DeAngelo Casto get done could be the difference at the Galen Center.
After what can only be described as a truly awful start to the new year, the Pacific 10 Conference is now staring at the possibility, albeit right now still a remote possibility, of fielding only a single team to the represent them in the NCAA Tournament.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1