Wednesday marks the end of September and with that comes the fact that college football fans will have to get used to watching games on "interesting" nights. Kicking things off is Hawaii (2-1) heading to Ruston to take on Louisiana Tech (1-2) in the WAC opener (8 PM on ESPN2) for both. Derek Dooley's Bulldogs were thought by many to be a challenger to prohibitive favorite Boise State but things didn't go well in either of their two losses, averaging just 13.5 ppg against Auburn and Navy. Looking for a place to start in dissecting Louisiana Tech's issues?
Raphielle Johnson is live at the Big East Tournament all week. Check back in throughout the week for his updates.
The Game: #6 Syracuse 127, #3 UCONN 117 (6 OT)
Odds On.. is a place for you to discuss the night's feature lines. Think some of the lines are misguided? Have upset picks to announce? Discuss tonight's lines below.
March 11th: Championship Week
Six players were named to the All-BIG EAST First Team. The BIG EAST Player of the Year will come from that list.
West Virginia Mountaineers
Last NCAA Appearance: 2008, Sweet Sixteen loss to Xavier
PROVIDENCE, R.I. – After claiming its first BIG EAST regular-season title in the last game of the 2008-09 conference season, Louisville has earned the top seed in the 2009 BIG EAST Championship.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1