This is a rare Saturday evening edition of the Dribble.. including all the results from a jam packed Saturday afternoon.
The big "upset" was #2 Pittsburgh falling to #7 Wisconsin. But this isn't really a big deal.. Wisconsin is supposed to beat a Pitt team playing a Top 50 team all season. Yes, Aaron Gray wasn't feeling 100% with stre throat, but I don't think that really altered the outcome of the game. Brian Butch went off for 27 points and 12 boards, the type of numbers Wisconsin fans have been waiting for since the heralded Butch signed there. Perhaps a 100% Gray could have done a better job on Butch, but Butch's numbers have more to do with a hot shooting touch and a difference of style. Alando Tucker was rock solid as always with 32 and 10.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1