Things you will never hear a man say: (1) I'd love to watch Thelma & Louise again. (2) Mmmm... Tofu. (3) Her breasts are way too big. And (4) I can't take another minute of ESPN.
I must sadly admit that as of this past Tuesday the one about ESPN no longer applies to me.
2009 ESPNU BracketBusters Pairings
Super Bowl.. shmuper bowl, if you want real non-stop action, check out #1 UCONN at #5 Louisville tonight at 7 EST. This huge Big East battle is just one of many games on tap this week with national title, Top 25, NCAA Tournament, and Conference Title implications.
The Arizona Cardinals will be playing in the Super Bowl this weekend. Yes- you read that correctly. That alone should give you reason enough to stay indoors and keep the TV on all weekend. But in case that’s not enough, here’s a few other things that you might want to watch,
Saturday, Jan. 31
As I’m writing this, it is currently three degrees outside, with the high for today climbing to around 14.. The high for tomorrow is supposed to be 24 degrees. Needless to say, it’s a perfect weekend to spend indoors watching some hoops. This weekend is loaded with quality games, as the Pac-10, Big East and ACC all have some huge in-conference match-ups. Here’s some games to keep an eye on.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1