The UMass at Memphis basketball game will be the first in a bonanza of 14 games on the ESPN Networks as part of the College Basketball Tip-Off Marathon on Nov. 18. The game at the FedEx Forum pits new UMass coach Derek Kellogg against his mentor and friend John Calipari, the former Minuteman bench boss. The game will begin after ESPN's Monday Night Football (Buffalo Bills at Cleveland Browns) and starts 23 hours of coverage.
AUSTIN, Texas -- On Wednesday, ESPN announced the eight sites for ESPN's weekly "College GameDay Driven by State Farm" men's college basketball series and the "Saturday Primetime" game-of-the-week telecast.
NEW YORK(AP) -- Billy Packer is out after 27 years as the lead college basketball analyst for CBS, making way for Clark Kellogg.
Kellogg has done game and studio analysis for CBS for 16 years. He will partner with Jim Nantz on his first Final Four in April. Packer did 34 consecutive Final Fours.
CBS has announced the specific tip-off times for the Final Four. Here's some early viewing thoughts on the big weekend to hold you over until our full game previews go online. Enjoy:
SATURDAY - APRIL 5TH
CBS has announced the specific tip-off times of all Elite Eight games. Games are ranked from best to worst using our star system (though at this point every game is obviously a MUST WATCH!) Click on each team for complete analysis, stats, and more. Also check our future round TV Times.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1