Note on Saturday's Movement: The bubble is still highly unclear this morning (that makes it fun..), though Saint Joseph's obviously helped themselves tremendously by beating Xavier. What would be interesting though is if Temple beats them today.. whether the committee would take 3 A10 teams. I moved Oregon into the last spot in the field, replacing Ohio State who lost a well-fought game to Michigan State. The reality though is that any team below a 10 seed should be terribly insecure heading into Sunday evening.
A Friday night update on all things Championship Week with an eye on the bracket..
- Miami, the Ohio version, almost caused havoc by knocking Kent State out of the MAC tournament. But the Golden Flashes managed to pull of a 49-47 win, ensuring that at least for another day the MAC is a one bid league.
Much to Joe Lunardi's chagrin.. everyone thinks they're a bracketologist this time of year. So we asked 7 CHN writers which bubble teams will end up in the field or out.
Bubble time is not only a fun time, but its a testy time.. after all, everybody wants their favorite team to make the Big Dance. Thus the amount of emails I gets grew substantially since this year's Daily Bracketology started. In honor of some of the better, and more repeated emails, here are some reader questions and responses (edited slightly to fit into an article)..
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1