Each week (except for last, apologies..) I pose a Question of the Week for you the reader to chew on (masticate if you prefer) and digest..
This Week's Question: Would Memphis Be in the Top 10 if they Were in a Power Conference?
Below is my latest set of Rankings & Irrelevant Comments. Educational? Unlikely. Entertaining? Hopefully.
1. PITT (25-2)
Best wins: Florida State, Syracuse, ND, WV, at UConn
Below is my current set of Rankings and Irrelevant Comments. I’m hoping that the Irrelevant Comments make you laugh. If, however, you find my Rankings laughable, well, that’s fine too.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1