Yes, football season is here, and as per usual, a good deal of the national talk is centered around the SEC.
This is the first of what will be six mini statistical previews of the major conferences. Each one includes projected starting lineups, projected stats for each player, and a short comment.
G Tyrese Rice - 19, 3, 5
G Biko Paris - 6, 2, 4
F Rakim Sanders - 7, 4, 2
F Shamari Spears - 9, 5, 1
C John Oates - 8, 5, 1
6 Tyrelle Blair - 4, 6, 0
This lineup is by no means certain. If Paris doesn't perform, Rice could simply handle point guard duties. Blair also could get the minutes over Oates due to his defensive presence.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1