Live from Washington DC, CHN's Jon Teitel is covering the NCAA Tournament pod featuring Xavier/Georgia, Baylor/Purdue, West Virginia/Arizona, and Belmont/Duke. He'll be checking in periodically with player & coach interviews as well as news updates from the Verizon Center.
Leading up to the 2008 NCAA Tournament, we'll be presenting daily tips to help you fill in your bracket.
Today's Bracket Tactic
Atlantic Sun (25-8, 14-2)
Big Wins: 11/9 at Cincinnati (86-75), 11/19 at Alabama (85-83), 11/26 Middle Tennessee State (85-62)
Bad Losses: 11/10 vs Bowling Green (67-78), 1/5 at Campbell (75-83), 1/24 at Kennesaw State (79-81)
CHATTANOOGA – Close games are nothing unusual for this year’s Wright State Raiders. A one point win over Butler, a one point win over Miami, a four point win over Cal State Fullerton and tonight a win over Belmont in overtime 78-74.
With 20 seconds left in regulation play Wright State (7-3) led 60-58. The more experienced Belmont called time out to set up a final play with 13 seconds left.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1