In the most recent installment in his "Forgotten Legends" interview series CHN writer Jon Teitel spent some time with Wake Forest great Dickie Hemric. Hemric, who remains the school's all-time leading scorer and rebounder, is also the ACCs all-time leading rebounder. His point total led the NCAA until Oscar Robinson passed him and in 2003 he was named one of the 50 greatest players in ACC history.
Jon Teitel: At Berne HS your team went 67-0 over three straight regular seasons.
Jon Teitel: Wayne's nickname was "Big Moe", and he later had a bar in Chicago called "Big Moe's". Who gave him the nickname, and how did he like it?
In the most recent installment in his "Forgotten Legends" interview series, CHN writer Jon Teitel spent some time with Utah State great Jaycee Carroll. A prolific scorer in high school, Carroll took his talents to the next level and as a result is the all-time leading scorer in USU history. He also helped lead the program to two NCAA Tournament and three postseason appearances during his time in Logan, and now plays professionally in Spain.
In the most recent installment in his Coaching Greats interview series, CHN writer Jon Teitel spent some time with former New Mexico head coach Dave Bliss. Coach Bliss led the Lobos to seven NCAA Tournament appearances during his time in Albuquerque. While many still remember his tumultuous tenure at Baylor for the way in which it ended, Coach Bliss is now the dean of students (as well as head basketball coach and AD) at Allen Academy in Texas.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1