Every season, I project the future statistics of top NBA prospects. Before I get to this season's first projections for the 2007 prospects, I wanted to take a look back at 2006. Overall, I projected very meek stats for last year's class, and my lack of confidence turned out to be right. There just wasn't too much excitement. Luckily on the most part, my projections were pretty solid.
Last year's stats.
PLAYER - PPG - RPG - APG - vs - Actual Stats
LaMarcus Aldridge - 11,5,2 vs 9,5,0
Maurice Ager - 4,2,1 vs 2,1,0
The NBA Pre-Draft Camp is held in Orlando, at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex. The Camp runs from Tuesday through Friday.
According to CHN's 6-Star Player Ranking, the best players in camp are Daequan Cook (3 stars), Jared Dudley (2 stars), Aaron Gray (2 stars), Dominic James (2 stars), Marcelus Kemp (2 stars), and Sean Singletary (2 stars)
2007 Pre-Draft Camp
NBA Draft Los Angeles Lakers
2006-07 Record: 42-40
2007 Picks: 19th, 40th, 48th
NBA Draft: Boston Celtics
Record: 24-58, 5th in Atlantic
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1