Big Sky Conference Preview
2. Portland State: The Vikings lose three starters, but guard Dominic Waters and forward Phil Nelson form a dynamite inside-outside duo.
3. Montana State: The Bobcats look to be a candidate to make a big move in the standings behind the return of four starters and plenty of options.
4. Montana: Player of the Year favorite Anthony Johnson leads the way for the Grizzlies, who also bring back shooter Ryan Staudacher.
5. Eastern Washington: A sleeper team -- Benny Valentine and Brandon Moore form the best inside-outside combo in the entire conference.
6. Idaho State: The Bengals could struggle a bit this season with the loss of several key parts, but guard Amorrow Morgan does return.
7. Northern Arizona: The Lumberjacks were a major disappointment last season, but Cameron Jones will try to change that this year.
8. Northern Colorado: One of the top backcourts in the league, Will Figures and Devon Beitzel, lead the way for the rebulding Bears.
9. Sacramento State: After winning just one conference game and going 2-27 overall, the Hornets have a long way to go in order to improve.
Player of the Year: Anthony Johnson, G, Montana
G- Anthony Johnson, Montana
G- Damian Lillard, Weber State
G- Amorrow Morgan, Idaho State
G- Benny Valentine, Eastern Washington
C- Brandon Moore, Eastern Washington
G- Dominic Waters, Portland State
G- Will Bynum, Montana State
G- Cameron Jones, Northern Arizona
F- Phil Nelson, Portland State
F- Bobby Howard, Montana State