Big South Conference Preview
2. UNC-Asheville: The Bulldogs have the talent to compete with Radford, as Matt Dickey and John Williams form a solid inside-outside duo.
3. High Point: The Panthers finished in last place a season ago, but Nick Barbour is a scorer and Cruz Daniels is a terrific shot-blocker.
4. Winthrop: Always one of the conference contenders, the Eagles need role players to step forward and become go-to-guys offensively.
5. Coastal Carolina: The Chanticleers shouldn't be overlooked this season; forward Joseph Harris is a double-double machine up front.
7. Charleston Southern: One of the best guards in the league, Jamarco Warren, is set to become a big-time scorer for the Bucs.
8. Gardner-Webb: The Bulldogs return four starters from a team that finished .500 in the conference, including guard Grayson Flittner.
9. Liberty: With Seth Curry transferring to Duke, the Flames are going to struggle; Kyle Ohman is an all-conference candidate at guard.
10. Presbyterian: The Blue Hose are redshirting their three best players so they will be eligible for when Presbyerian can play in the postseason.
Player of the Year: Art Parakhouski, C, Radford
G- Jamarco Warren, Charleston Southern
G- Grayson Flittner, Gardner-Webb
F- Joey Lynch-Flohr
F- Joseph Harris, Coastal Carolina
C- Art Parakhouski, Radford
G- Nick Barbour, High Point
G- Matt Dickey, UNC-Asheville
G- Austin Kenon, VMI
G- Kyle Ohman, Liberty
F- John Williams, UNC-Asheville