Ivy League Preview
2. Princeton: The Tigers have a lot of work to do to get back on top of the League; Douglas Davis and Dan Mavraides are a good place to start.
3. Penn: The Quakers were a disappointment last season, but Tyler Bernardini is one of the league's best players and will carry them.
4. Harvard: Expect Tommy Amaker and co. to get some publicity this season, thanks to outstanding all-around performer Jeremy Lin.
5. Columbia: The Lions could be the sleeper this season, behind La Salle transfer Brian Grimes and several quality returnees from a year ago.
6. Yale: Can the Bulldogs finish .500 for the tenth straight season? If they do, it will be as a result of guard Alex Zampier, an all-conference player.
7. Brown: The Bears finished in last a year ago by a full three games, but Matt Mullery and Peter Sullivan form a dynamite forward tandem.
8. Dartmouth: The Big Green lose Player of the Year Alex Barnett, and could struggle to repeat their 7-7 mark of a season ago.
Player of the Year: Ryan Wittman, F, Cornell
G- Louis Dale, Cornell
G- Jeremy Lin, Harvard
F- Matt Mullery, Brown
F- Ryan Wittman, Cornell
C- Jeff Foote, Cornell
G- Tyler Bernardini, Penn
G- Alex Zampier, Yale
G- Zack Rosen, Penn
F- Douglas Davis, Princeton
F- Peter Sullivan, Brown