by Holly MacKenzie
Tell me this, is anyone going to grab a road win in Cleveland before the regular season ends?
Honestly, the Cavs look damn unstoppable on their homefloor. Last night was no exception as the Blazers managed to force overtime only to have LeBron claim his 7th triple-double this season and also steal back the win.
Skeets said last night, “Please stop trying to tell me LeBron James isn’t this season’s MVP. You sound like a fool.” I don’t think I can disagree with this statement.
Ben and I started talking about this story in 2001, after I interviewed William Paterson University coach Jose Rebimbas for a story on D3 late-bloomer (and future Detroit Piston) Horace Jenkins — “this story” being an old-school feature on the 1989 NCAA title game [...Read More at Source]
Lance Stephenson has picked the college he would like to attend next season, but the rest of the world will have to wait until April 1st at the McDonald’s All American game to find out where he has chosen to suit up for in the fall.
Photo by Atiba Jefferson
Originally published in SLAM 76
Kenyon Martin has been known to tear down rims. Granted, in recent years, this trend has decreased in frequency. But in the pre-microfracture surgery early years of the decade helping the Nets reach the Finals with his play on both ends of the court, the former Bearcat was a real force. — Adam Fleischer
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1