Editor's Early Preview (12/15):
BYU has played one of the most embarrasingly easy schedules you'll ever see, so its hard to know what to make of this undefeated squad. A bad showing by the Cougars would be enough to undermine their previous 10 wins. ASU, led by future Top 5 pick James Harden, is trying to win one for a league that was without a single marquee win until Arizona's big upset the other day. The Sun Devils will struggle in this affair much more than their fans expect.
Full preview from the GameNight staff coming soon! Post your thoughts in the GameThread below:
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1
About Shawn Siegel
Shawn Siegel - Head Editor
Shawn Siegel created CollegeHoops.net (formerly collegehoopsnet.com) back in the summer of 2002, and it has since grown into the web's largest independent college basketball site, visited by over 1,000,000 visitors per year. Shawn is responsible for the CHN Top 50,Bracketology projections (he is ranked the #1 Bracketologist over the last 4 years), as well the NBA Mock Draft.
Shawn's college basketball and NBA Draft commentary has been quoted in dozens of national newspapers, and he's been a featured guest on numerous radio programs.
After graduating from Washington University and Washington University Law School before, Shawn passed the New Jersey Bar exam but no longer practices Law. For more on his background, visit his
Please email him at email@example.com with all media requests, advertising inquiries, and partnership opportunities.
New York City