Lawal, a 6-9 forward from Norcross, Ga., averaging 15.1 points and a team-high 9.5 rebounds per game, and was statistically the most improved player in the Atlantic Coast Conference. His return gives the Yellow Jackets four starters back from last year's team and five returning starters altogether.
After a hiatus for the holiday season stock watch is back with a look at who is rising and falling in the early part of 2009. Not much has changed at the top of the list, but with conference play getting underway, some names are starting to separate themselves as legitimate prospects.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1