You might think that an NIT team that lost it's leading scorer would be in for a rough season. Add in the fact that in addition to leading the team in scoring, that same player also led the team in minutes, steals and assists, and was second in rebounding, and you would almost be a fool to believe that the team wouldn't struggle this year. After all, college basketball is a game of stars right?
Well, as the 2009-10 Florida Gators are proving...maybe not.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1