nba draft lottery
Here's a brief rundown of how the calendar shakes out leading up to the 2012 NBA Draft.
April 11-14th - Portsmouth Invitational
Since the modern lottery format was started in 1994, the team with the worst record has only received the #1 pick twice. (However, the team with the best odds of getting #1 has won it 3 times due to an expansion quirk in 1996.) The past four seasons have seen a rush of mediocre, but not awful, teams winning the #1 pick. Chicago last year defied the odds with just a 1.7% chance.
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1