With Chicago (Kirk Hinrich), Atlanta (Josh Smith), San Antonio (Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili) all sidelined for the coming weeks, a number of remaining free agents are holding out hope of returning to the hardwood. Heck even Shane Battier (foot), Al Harrington (back), Kevin Martin (ankle) and Antonio Daniels (knee), Michael Redd (ankle) and Devin Harris (ankle) are gimpy.
It's good to be free.
By: Bill IngramBlow Up the Wizards
It's amazing how patient the Washington Wizards have been. Whether it's ownership, management, or coaching staff, the Wizards organization has been fairly quiet as they wait for the day when all of their high-dollar stars finally take the court together.
For the third season in a row we have the same storyline dominating pre-season predictions for the Wizards:
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1