How would a middle rated team in a major conference fare in the A-10?
Major conference teams on the NCAA tournament bubble are better than top A-10 teams and would win the title with ease.
3% (1 vote)
Middle ranked major conference teams are on the same level as top rated A-10 teams.
30% (12 votes)
Top A-10 teams are better than middle rated major conference teams.
68% (27 votes)
Total votes: 40
- Bracketology: Selection Sunday Projection
- Bracketology: Saturday Night NCAA Tournament Projection
- Non-BCS Top 25: Creighton, Colorado St Rise
- College Basketball Top 50: Indiana Ends Regular Season #1
- Non-BCS Top 25: Valpo Replaces BYU
- College Basketball Top 50: Maryland and Iowa St Drop Out
- Non-BCS Top 25: Davidson In, Wyoming Out
- College Basketball Top 50: #2 Gonzaga Hits All-Time High
- Non-BCS Top 25: Air Force, Davidson Making Moves
- College Basketball Top 50: Another Week, Another #1